- » How To Smoke Your Holiday Turkey Using The PK360 & Original PK
- » Chef Donnie Ferneau Details Different Cooking Methods Using The Patented PK360
- » It's Been A Good Year (So far). The 2017 Press Round-Up.
- » Malcom Reed from How To BBQ Right shares his delicious Steakhouse Chops Recipe
- » The Local Palate - Rekindling the Flame
Malcom Reed from How To BBQ Right shares his delicious Steakhouse Chops Recipe
Malcom Reed is a serious BBQ enthusiast and PK Grill & Smoker fan. He wins steak cooking competitions and offers recipes, tips and more on his website howtobbqright.com. Malcom was kind enough to share his secrets to grilling the perfect Steakhouse Chops with Bourbon Butter Glaze.
The Patented PK360 is the newest PK Grill & Smoker. With 360 square inches of cooking space, plus included Durabilium (tm) Shelf Kit and stand, the PK360 is setting a new standard for the high-end charcoal cooker by offering more value than other high-end charcoal cookers.
- Large Cooking Surface – At 360 square inches the PK360 is nearly 40% larger than the most popular Big Green Egg size, the 18-inch Large.
- Super Versatile – PK360 demonstrates exceptional performance in both hot and fast (grilling) or low and slow (barbecue) cooking situations. Its unique capsule shape makes one-zone and two-zone cooking setups easy and fun.