- » It's Been A Good Year (So far). The 2017 Press Round-Up.
- » Malcom Reed from How To BBQ Right shares his delicious Steakhouse Chops Recipe
- » The Local Palate - Rekindling the Flame
- » Malcom Reed from How to BBQ Right shows us the secret to an award winning Ribeye
- » Venison Suya By Micheal Pendley Author of Timber 2 Table
The Second Ever PK Grills Steak Cookoff Is In The Books!
Nearly eighty teams came out for the Second Ever PK Grills Steak Cookoff this year and we had a great time. Folks walked away with $3,800 in prize money, 6 YETI coolers, 20 YETI Colsters, 1 Rambler, 1 butt-load of Lost Forty beer and other goodies. Getting together with PK owners is always a hootenanny and it took more than a little soggy weather to dampen the spirits of this bunch.