- » It's Been A Good Year (So far). The 2017 Press Round-Up.
- » Malcom Reed from How To BBQ Right shares his delicious Steakhouse Chops Recipe
- » The Local Palate - Rekindling the Flame
- » Malcom Reed from How to BBQ Right shows us the secret to an award winning Ribeye
- » Venison Suya By Micheal Pendley Author of Timber 2 Table
- Country style Meaty Ribs
- Kraft Original Barbeque Sauce
- salt, pepper, garlic powder
(Takes 2 days)
Allow 2 ribs per person - salt & pepper on each side - also sprinkle garlic powder on each side - grill until about 1/2 done - Put in oven proof dish & brush each side with sauce. Place in refrigerator overnight - The next day bake at 300 degrees for 2 or 3 hours - Cover while baking - worth the wait!
Al's and Don's Make It As You Go Sauces
All of the condiments in your refrigerator door. Including your favorite spices.
Start with a good portion of ketchup and then start adding numerous condiments to your liking. Also add your favorite spices to please your personal tastes. Other condiments that are good for mixing include: horseradish, deli relish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, hot sauce (bottled or individual servings). Be creative in mixing your sauce. Take some notes if need be. Who knows, your mix could be marketable? Good Luck.