Juice of 4 limes
Juice of 2 oranges
12oz of a Hard Seltzer
2-3 cloves of Minced Garlic
2-3 chipotle peppers
1 bunch of cilantro
1 tablespoon ancho chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
4 tablespoons of @pkgrills taco street
2 tablespoon S&P
- Let skirt steak marinate overnight (ideally 12 hours), remove and pat dry.
- Get charcoal going in @pkgrills, spread across charcoal grate, place on your slotted griddle and let heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Lay skirt steak over the slotted side to get that live fire char and smoke flavor for about 2-3 min per side.
- Add your premade raw tortillas on the griddle side for approximately 1 min per side.
- As steak is resting, slice up your onions and any other toppings you like.
- Compile your ingredients on top of your tortilla, add a little of your favorite sauce and enjoy.
About Eric Dalton: My name is Eric Dalton (Dalton_Eats), I’m a local Houstonian. Although not originally from Houston, I have found my fit here over the last two years. I’m originally from Orlando, Florida but lived in Nashville, TN prior to moving to Texas where I completed my doctor of pharmacy. I moved to Texas to complete a post-graduate pharmacy practice residency. I found my passion for BBQ while I was struggling with some mental health issues during residency. BBQ and the BBQ community is what helped me get through those difficult times but ultimately led to me where I am today. I have aspirations to one day own my a BBQ trailer where I can keep the traditional Texas style but include my own unique twists.