- » How To Smoke Your Holiday Turkey Using The PK360 & Original PK
- » Chef Donnie Ferneau Details Different Cooking Methods Using The Patented PK360
- » It's Been A Good Year (So far). The 2017 Press Round-Up.
- » Malcom Reed from How To BBQ Right shares his delicious Steakhouse Chops Recipe
- » The Local Palate - Rekindling the Flame
Posted by Alan Callicott on 24th Apr 2014
- Country style Meaty Ribs
- Kraft Original Barbeque Sauce
- salt, pepper, garlic powder
(Takes 2 days)
Allow 2 ribs per person - salt & pepper on each side - also sprinkle garlic powder on each side - grill until about 1/2 done - Put in oven proof dish & brush each side with sauce. Place in refrigerator overnight - The next day bake at 300 degrees for 2 or 3 hours - Cover while baking - worth the wait!
Al's and Don's Make It As You Go Sauces
All of the condiments in your refrigerator door. Including your favorite spices.
Start with a good portion of ketchup and then start adding numerous condiments to your liking. Also add your favorite spices to please your personal tastes. Other condiments that are good for mixing include: horseradish, deli relish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, hot sauce (bottled or individual servings). Be creative in mixing your sauce. Take some notes if need be. Who knows, your mix could be marketable? Good Luck.
Ingredients:Juice of 1 Lemon1/2 cup cooking oil4 tbsp. vinegar2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce1/4 tsp. Tabasco sauce2 tsp salt2 tsp. sugar1 tsp. garlic salt1 tsp. paprika1 or 2 chickens cutMix all ingredients except chicken. Brush sauce on chickens and marinate for 4-5 hours or longer. Then cook on PK grill baste occasionally with remaining sauce [...]