With over 4,500 Ace Hardware locations across the US, it’s now easier than ever to find a PK Grill. The helpful hardware folks at Ace will take the time to personally show you how the PK is the only grill and smoker you’ll ever need.
Why PK Grills?
- Versatile Charcoal Grill and Smoker
- Cast Aluminum Shell Conducts and Retains Heat More Efficiently than Common Grill Materials
- Precise Air & Temperature Control
- Even Distribution of Heat = Even Cooking. No Need to Constantly Turn or Reposition Food
- Durable and Rustproof. Many Grills Going on 50 Years Strong
- Detachable Grill for Adventure Use – Camping, Tailgating, and More
- Made by Hand in the USA
PK - Built to Cook. Built to Last.
Don’t see a store near you? You can always buy online!
First crafted in 1952, our hand-made grills continue to be embraced by generations of charcoal grillers.
Excellent Heat Retention & Precise Air Control
Aluminum conducts heat more efficiently than other common grill materials. Heat is evenly distributed, so no need to constantly turn or reposition the food on the grill.
Grill and Smoker Combination Provides Direct and Indirect Cooking
No need for a separate grill and smoker; the PK Grill & Smoker’s cast aluminum shell works great for grilling at high temperatures or smoking at low temperatures.
Tough and Portable
Built of inherently rustproof aluminum, rust becomes no match for the PK Grill. The Grill and Smoker combination easily detaches for traveling, camping, tailgating and more.
PK’s Just Cook Great
Since the 1950’s, our handmade grills just consistently cook great. Read Reviews of the PK Grill – or our 5-Star Amazon Ratings.