- » How To Smoke Your Holiday Turkey Using The PK360 & Original PK
- » Chef Donnie Ferneau Details Different Cooking Methods Using The Patented PK360
- » It's Been A Good Year (So far). The 2017 Press Round-Up.
- » Malcom Reed from How To BBQ Right shares his delicious Steakhouse Chops Recipe
- » The Local Palate - Rekindling the Flame
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 4 tbsp. vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 or 2 chickens cut
Mix all ingredients except chicken. Brush sauce on chickens and marinate for 4-5 hours or longer. Then cook on PK grill baste occasionally with remaining sauce until chickens are done. I normally cook this with the vents about 1/2 open and it takes about 40 min.